Providing Materials for Your Project
Locally sourced crushed stone, concrete, sand, and gravel products from our two quarries currently in production. We would love to have to opportunity to serve you on your next project!
Kevin Boyd - Aggregate Sales
Call today for a quote! (817) 901-6553
DeCordova Materials is located in Acton, Texas, producing concrete sand, pea gravel, and river rock daily.
- Concrete Sand – Washed natural sand used mainly for concrete/asphalt mixes.
- Cushion Sand – Fine unwashed natural sand used for utility work.
- Select Fill – Clay/soil mixture good for building construction pads and fill.
- Pea Gravel – 3/8” down natural river rock with round smooth faces.
- Oversize – 2” plus natural river rock w/smooth faces.
Squaw Creek Materials is located in Tolar, Texas, producing crushed limestone products such as manufactured sand and road base.
- 1” Washed Concrete Rock (#57) – Washed and crushed limestone 1” down in size with angular faces.
- Manufactured Sand – Crushed and washed limestone 1/8” down in size. Mainly used in asphalt and concrete mix designs.
- A-1 Base – Unwashed, crushed limestone material predominately used in road building. 1 3/4” down in size.
- D Rock – Washed, crushed limestone mainly used for utility work and asphalt/concrete mixes. 3/8” down in size.
- 3” to 5” Gabion Stone (Rip Rap) – 3 to 5 inch crushed stone used for washouts, drainage work, gabion baskets, and construction entrances.
- HMA Grade 4 – ½” down washed crushed stone used for chip seal asphalt paving.